Spades ETI speaker connector
- ETI OFHC Copper Spades. ETI Spades provide your loudspeaker cables the best opportunity for high end performance.
- Price per piece.
Optimized mass, contact area, and thickness for reduced reactance, solid bass, and uninhibited electron flow for smooth detailed music reproduction.
Solder or crimp connection. The spade connectors are the newest connectors to be offered. Quickly proven to be deserving of the ETI brand these spade lugs are available as pure OFHC Copper.
- Geometry – Length and thickness optimised. The full signal is always transferred without loss or addition.
- Mass – Optimised thickness and plating ensures seamless, fast signal transfer with no skin effect to be detected.
- Metallurgy – The highest conductivity copper available – OFHC Copper. Innovative, industry-leading Silver microplating implemented by global leaders in the science of plating and conductivity.
- Material – One, smoothly pressed conductor that will bond to wires with solder and crimp methods.
ETI Spades provide your loudspeaker cables the best opportunity for high end performance.