DN-93634 Cat.6A RJ45 connector
- Cat6A connector which is tool-free field assembly - easy. Shielded metal field termination plug.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasonsHigh-quality RJ45 connector, which is not only characterized by its very simple applicability, but also stands by the side of the field assembler in every application reliably and time-saving. Tou can assemble it in one minute! You don not need any special tools to do that.It is suitable for all networks, from Voice to 10 Gigabit Ethernet. Satisfied customers due to fast and cost-saving installation, repair and maintenance are the logical consequence of this innovative RJ45 plug.
- category 6A, 10GBase-T, 500 MHz,
- ISO/IEC 11801 3rd Ed., EN 50173-1, IEC 60603-7-51,
- suitable for PoE/PoE/4PPoE (IEEE 802.3af, 3at, 3b.
- RJ45 male, 8P8C,
- cable installation via IDC strips, color coded according to EIA/TIA 568 A & B,
- cable fixation by screwable strain relief,
- tool-free mounting connection,
- 360° shield coverage.
- housing material: zinc die-cast, nickel-plated,
- contact material: phosphor bronze,
- coating of the contacts: nickel, gold-plated 0.5 µ.
- insertion force: 30N max. (IEC 60603-7-5),
- retention strength: 7.7 kg between jack and plug,
- operation temperature: -20°C bis zu +70°C (ISO/IEC 11801, ANSI/TIA 568 C.2),
- mating cycles female: > 750 acc. to ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 60603-7-5,
- IDC wire size: AWG (26/7 - 22/1), solid and stranded conductor,
- dielectric strength: 1000 VDC (Contact/Contact), 1500 VDC (Contact/Ground).