cable wrap PVC gafer.pl black matt insulation tape
- gafer.pl cable wrap is ideal for taping and wrapping cables. Available in black, 0.10 mm thick and 19 mm x 20 m in size.
gafer.pl insulating tape is designed for long-term cable insulation. Due to the delicate adhesive, low stretchability, the tape tears easily in your hands, so it is ideal for temporary wrapping and protection against unraveling of coiled cables. It is characterized by a delicate grip that does not leave traces of glue, low elasticity so that it tears easily in your hands, and does not stretch indefinitely. :) It is self-extinguishing and waterproof. It protects wires from mechanical, physical and chemical damage.
- Size: 19 mm x 20 m x 0.10 mm,
- Tensile strength: 13 (N/cm),
- Elongation at break: 160%,
- Adhesion of adhesive to steel: 1.5 (N/cm),
- Adhesion of adhesive to substrate: 1.3 (N/cm),
- Voltage resistance: 600V,
- Temperature resistance: from - 10°C to 80°C,
- Material: PVC,
- Surface: matt.