nti-slip adhesive tape with a photoluminescent stripe
- Self-adhesive anti-slip tape 50mm wide with a photoluminescent strip that glows in the dark. Particularly suitable for marking slippery surfaces in premises with poor lighting or risk of lack of lighting.
The anti-slip tape is distinguished by a photoluminescent strip that glows green after prior exposure to light. Covered with a fine grain thickness. It has a high coefficient of friction due to the presence of aluminum oxide crystals on the anti-slip layer. Minimizes the risk of slipping in conditions of increased humidity.
It is characterized by high resistance to wear and unfavorable conditions. It is most often used to cover slippery surfaces such as staircases in rooms where there may be a sudden lack or poor lighting.
- Thickness: 0.75 mm,
- Width: 50 mm,
- Adhesion: 1500 g / 25 mm,
- Adhesive type: modified acrylic,
- Feature: self-adhesive, photoluminescent, anti-slip
- Temperature resistance: from -30°C to +100°C,
- Grain size: fine.
Price per meter.