Rope Ops™ Dirty Rigger Gloves
- Complex rope work.
- Rope Ops Dirty Rigger gloves have been extensively tested for rope work in industries ranging from theater to emergency services.
The articulated rope section, made of Armortex, provides excellent abrasion protection and controlled rope slippage. The inside of the palm is also supported by specially selected goatskin.
The gloves have the typical Dirty Rigger double stitching, a special ventilation system to prevent overheating of the hand. The model also features an Airprene wrist panel, a tag for inscribing the gloves with your name, as well as a carabiner hole for pinning.
- an Amortex layer resistant to abrasion and cuts has been used,
- goatskin known for its abrasion resistance was used,
- double stitching was used,
- the back of the glove made to provide ideal ventilation,
- airprene knuckle lining.